Pizzeria employees and their friends / acquaintances are not allowed to participate. If you are working for “Dodo Pizza” or you got a job at a pizzeria, text Emma Jones.
1. Can I perform the inspection without confirmation from Dodo Controling?
You can carry out inspections only after confirmation from Emma Jones, otherwise your report won’t be accepted.
2. How can I get appointed to a pizza inspection?
Fill out the schedule of opportunities.
3. How do I know that I am assigned for an inspection?
We’ll send you a message on Facebook at the end of the month if you get a check. Also if you are assigned - you will get a message with a reminding three days before the inspection.
4. What should I do if there are no vacant inspections?
Unfortunately, we can’t assign everyone.
Send a message to Emma Jones with a request to sign you up as a backup inspector. If the scheduled inspector fails to complete his task — you will be assigned to the inspection.
5. How is the schedule made?
The schedule is based on availability forms that you fill out yourself. If the scheduled inspection is canceled you can be assigned to the inspection as a backup inspector.
6. A new Dodo pizzeria has opened in my town. When will you start inspections there?
At the beginning pizzerias carry out inspections by themselves.
The period of self-inspections lasts for 5—12 weeks.
This period is intended for Dodo Controlling to accumulate sufficient number of mystery shoppers.
In the schedule such towns are specifically indicated (self-inspection).
As soon as there are enough mystery shoppers, Dodo Controlling starts the inspection.
7. What do I need to do before the inspections start?
We won’t bother you until the start of inspections. A few weeks before the inspections start you will get a message with the availability schedule.
8. How else do I get information about inspections?
There is a weekly post on facebook which tells about vacant inspections. Follow the facebook page news.
9. When do I get the schedule for next month?
Next month’s schedule is sent to you at the beginning of each month.
10. Can I start working as a standards inspector right after signing in?
Yes, you can. When you get access to the facebook page, you will be able to choose any kind of inspection.
11. How many inspections a month can I perform?
You can make only one inspection a month.
11. What if I can’t/don’t want to perform a check I was assigned to?
You need to text Emma Jones in advance.