1. When and how do I get paid for the product checkup?
You will get the promocodes after you receive a comment on your report on Facebook that the report is accepted. The promo codes will compensate for the cost and allow you to order one more pizza as a reward.
The promo codes are sent on the following Wednesday before 6.00 p.m. Moscow time.
2. When and how do I get paid for the kitchen inspection?
You will get the promocodes after you receive a comment on your report on Facebook that the report is accepted. The reward is two promocodes for two 35 cm pizza.
The promo codes for the inspections done from the 1st to the 15th day of the month are sent on the third Friday of the month, for the inspections done from the 16th to the 31st—on the first Friday of the following month before 6:00 p.m. Moscow time.
3. Can mystery shoppers use promo codes to pay for the checkup order?
No, they can’t.
4. Can I use reward promo codes to pay for orders placed by phone?
Promo codes received for a delivery checkup can be spent on the website only—as an option you can use takeaway to order online and collect the order in the store. The promocodes for a dine-in checkup can be used in the store only.
5. When do promo codes expire?
The promo codes have no expiration date. You can use them at any time.
6. I didn’t receive the promo codes at the appointed time. What can be the problem?
Let us know by a Facebook message
7. If I didn’t receive the promo codes at the appointed time can I call the store with the problem?
Please don’t do that. By doing this, you reveal yourself and we will have to expel you from mystery shoppers. Let us know by a Facebook message.
8. Can I exchange promo codes with real money?
No, you can’t. At the moment reward is made in promo codes only.
9. If I order something else, will the promo code compensate for its price too?
The payment will only compensate for the cost of the checked products.