The staff of the store, their friends and family members can’t be inspectors. If you join Dodo Pizza as an employee, inform us by a Facebook message.
1. Can I do an inspection without confirmation?
You can do an inspection only after confirmation message from Emma Jones. Otherwise, your report won’t be accepted.
2. How can I get appointed to a kitchen inspection?
You should start by adding the dates to the schedule.
3. How do I know that I am appointed to an inspection?
You will get a Facebook message from Emma Jones. Also, if you are assigned, you will get a message with a reminder three days before the inspection.
4. What should I do if there are no vacant inspections?
Unfortunately, we can’t assign everyone.
Send a message to Emma Jones with a request to sign you up as a backup inspector. If the scheduled inspector cancels the inspection—you will be assigned to it.
5. How is the schedule made?
The schedule is based on the dates you specify in the schedule. If the scheduled inspection is canceled you can be assigned to the inspection as a backup inspector.
6. A new Dodo store has opened in my town. When will you start inspections there?
At the beginning, stores do inspections by themselves.
The period of self-inspections lasts for 4 weeks.
7. What do I need to do before you start inspections in the new store?
A few weeks before the inspections start you will get a message with a request to specify the days when you can do inspections.
8. Where can I find more information about inspections?
There is a weekly post on Facebook which tells about vacant inspections. Follow Facebook page news.
9. When do I get the schedule for next month?
The schedule for the next month is sent to you at the beginning of each month.
10. Can I start as a kitchen inspector right after I sign up?
Yes, you can. When you get access to the Facebook page, you will be able to choose any kind of inspection.
11. How many inspections can I do in a month?
You can do only one inspection a month.
12. What if I can’t/don’t want to do an inspection I was assigned to?
You need to text Emma Jones in advance.