1. My report was not accepted. Will I get the promo codes?
Mystery shoppers or inspectors get promo codes only if their reports meet the “requirements”. If the report doesn’t comply with the rules, we don’t accept it and don’t send promo codes.
2. Why was the report declined?
The reasons can be as follows:
3. Why did you decline the kitchen inspection report?
4. My previous reports were accepted but the present one wasn’t. Why?
We seek to improve the procedures by changing instructions and introducing new criteria. You might have missed some important information and didn’t consider it while making the inspection. To avoid this in the future, check the instructions before every inspection.
5. Is it necessary to fill out the form after the inspection?
Yes, it is. The rating scores are based on the information from the form. Without the form your report is incomplete.
6. Why did you send me only one promo code?
The mystery shopper or inspector gets only one promocode if:
The promocodes sent to the mystery shopper or inspector don’t include a drink if:
7. My report was not accepted due to a lack of one picture, but another report with a missing photo was accepted. Why?
The report can be accepted in spite of a missing photo if the photo is:
The report won’t be accepted if the missing photo is: