1. Who can do a kitchen inspection?
Mystery shoppers can become inspectors.
The staff of the store, their friends and family members can’t be inspectors. If you join Dodo Pizza as an employee, inform us by a Facebook message.
2. Can I do pizza checkups if I sign up for kitchen inspection?
You can function as both mystery shopper and a kitchen inspector. If you are a kitchen inspector, you can perform only delivery checkups, because the staff know you in person and can recognize you during the checkup.
3. How many inspections can one person do?
Inspectors can do one inspection a month.
4. What are the reasons why Dodo Controlling can stop cooperation with an inspector?
5. When can I do the kitchen inspection?
Inspector can come during specific hours only:
6. How long does the inspection usually last?
The inspection doesn’t usually take longer than 60 minutes.
7. Can I take a friend or somebody else to the inspection?
You can take a friend on a kitchen tour but you must do the inspection alone.
8. What do I have to do if the staff don’t let me in?
In such a case send a message to us, she will tell you what to do.
9. What do I need to do if the staff try to contact me?
Do not communicate with the staff of the store you are going to inspect or have already inspected. In such a case send a message to us right away.
10. Is the kitchen tour obligatory?
No, the kitchen tour is not obligatory. But it can be very helpful because during the tour you will be shown all the places in the kitchen and it will make it easier for you to find your way during the inspection.
11. How can I sign up for a tour?
Phone the shift supervisor in the store. The contacts can be found on the website in the Contacts section.
You can take a tour on the day of inspection or any time before that. If you want to do it on the day of the inspection, take a tour fist and only then say to the supervisor that you are a kitchen inspector.
12. Why is my report sent for improvements?
Improvements are required in the following cases: