1. Who can carry out inspection of standards in the kitchen?
One of Dodo mystery shoppers.
Pizzeria employees and their friends / acquaintances are not allowed to participate. If you are working for “Dodo Pizza” or you got a job at a pizzeria, text Mary Jones.
2. Can I keep on working as a mystery shopper if I sign up for standards inspection?
You can function as both mystery shopper and standards inspector. If you are a kitchen inspector, you can perform only delivery checks, because employees in the restaurant know you in person.
3. How many inspections can one person perform?
One inspection a month.
4. How can I sign up for a kitchen inspection?
Fill out the schedule of opportunities.
5. How do I know that I am appointed for a standards inspection?
We’ll send you a message on Facebook at the end of the month if you get a check. Also if you are assigned - you will get a message with a reminding three days before the inspection.
6. What are the reasons why Dodo Controlling can cease cooperation with an inspector?
7. Which checklist do I need to choose for inspection?
The checklist is given in the message with reminding.
8. What time I have to make kitchen inspection?
9. How long is the inspection?
Inspection should not take longer than 60 minutes.
10. Can I take a friend or somebody else to the inspection?
You can take a friend to a tour but at the inspection you should be alone.
11. What do I have to do if the staff doesn’t let me in?
Send a message to Mary Jones, she will instruct you.
12. Pizzeria staff tried to contact me
Do not communicate with the staff of the pizzeria that you are going to inspect or have already inspected. Inform Mary Jones right away.
13. It is necessary to take a tour of the pizzeria?
No, it is not. But it can be helpful for you to find the way in the pizzeria easier.
14. How can I sign up for a tour?
You can take a tour on the day of inspection or any time before that. If you take a tour on the day of inspection — right after the tour introduce yourself to the supervisor and start making the photo report.
15. Why is my report sent for improvement?